Hello!!!

Options
Hey there I'm Jess, this is my first time ever actually getting serious about loosing weight! I'm excited, I started working out yesterday focusing on my abs. And let me tell you I defffffinetly feeling it today hahaa. I've also started jogging/walking twice a day. I'm not very far from my goal weight which is AWESOME according to my BMI 121 is the lowest and 164 is the highest. I'm 5'8 and currently weighing 172lbs. My goal is 155 (for right now, eventually I would like to get down do 140). I'm excited, I'm pumped, I'm ready to go!!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• KaizokuNoMaiku
    Options
    Welcome to MFP best of luck !
  • silvafan
    silvafan Posts: 147
    Options
    Welcome, this site/app is amazing
  • lordcarvin
    lordcarvin Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi and good luck...
  • mason3285
    mason3285 Posts: 2
    Options
    I just started today! It is exciting! I love the app for my smart phone, it keeps me focused on eating healthy and reminds me to keep up with my goals and workouts! Best of luck to you!
  • Shesasummergirl
    Options
    Thanks!! I wish I had a smart phone lol that would make life a little easier, but for now I just have to be dedicated to going on here
  • mazimoo79
    mazimoo79 Posts: 9
    Options
    hey welcome ur pic looks great, all the best for the few lbs to go xxxsounds like u have amazing determination xxx:happy:
  • gingerpus99
    gingerpus99 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Here I am, another newbe !
    I have been inspired by so many great stories on this site.
    I didn't get this big by not eating enough, clearly I am a practised eater.
    I've a long way to go but no hurry, just a pound at a time will do me just fine.
    Hello to you all !
  • mazimoo79
    mazimoo79 Posts: 9
    Options
    hi gingerpus welcome and good luck to you xx enjoy healthy eating and feeling the exercise xxx:smile:
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    Good luck to you! I just started too :)