definitely need support

Options
Everytime i do a workout regiment i alway start slacking after a few days. I need to maintain and train to lose this weight

Replies

• Katetw
    Katetw Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am not an expert but I think the question to ask yourself is why do you start slacking? If you know the answer to that, then you can correct the problem.
  • rubysteele
    rubysteele Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    jsquadm77 wrote: »
    Everytime i do a workout regiment i alway start slacking after a few days. I need to maintain and train to lose this weight
    Find something that's fun and that you can stick with. What's your favorite thing, it can be walking or hiking basketball, jumping rope. You can do this! I'm in the same boat then I found classes I love ❤️
  • mollykat73
    mollykat73 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    In the beginning, it was just forcing myself to get to the gym 5-6 days a week. Eventually it becomes a wonderful habit! Maybe finding a workout partner to push you when you don't feel like going would help.
  • njfitnessmom
    njfitnessmom Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I also had to force myself to stick with it and then once I started seeing results that motivated me more to keep at it.
  • khristiana
    khristiana Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I've started and stopped SO many times, so I can relate. What changed for me is I just hit the wall, and I had to draw a line in the sand. No more could I ignore how unhealthy I was and the path I was going down if I didn't change.

It helps that my husband has joined the gym with me so we go work out together and plan our meals and cook healthy meals together as well.

Good luck! I know you can do it. Even when you don't want to go to the gym, MAKE YOURSELF, and it will eventually become habit.
  • e11ie0
    e11ie0 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I found something I wanted to do and set a time... 5 days, 2 weeks, whatever... And convinced myself that surely ANYONE could stick to doing the activity/exercise for that amount of time. Also encourages me to change things up (so I don't get bored) at regular intervals. Kind use the same mind trick every day for food; new plan every day and surely anyone can eat right for a day!