Looking for Friends who log in everyday :)

Options
Hi all, this is my second attempt at losing weight and toning up. I succeeded 2 yrs ago at eating well and excersicing but lost my way. Now I am on day 2 of eating better and have been to the gym. So far it doesn't feel so much like a chore even tho it's only day 2. This time I have a better understanding of what I need to do and my frame of mind is different.
I will be logging my food consumption etc on here everyday and I'm looking for friends who do the same. I want to hear how others are going, share tips, share our ups and down, and become friends who share a common goal.
Please feel free to send a friend request :)

Replies

• SilverRose89
    SilverRose89 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hey, for some reason it won't let me add you... But Have logged for 55 days today with no intention of stopping so feel free to add :)
  • mizzbombshell
    mizzbombshell Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too! This is my first time logging all my food and workouts! Feel free to add me.
  • KimFrench1979
    KimFrench1979 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks, sent you both request :)
  • kfullebanks
    kfullebanks Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am starting my journey back to the gym during lunch hrs today. Plan to log in everyday and would like the company and motivation. Kathy
  • TiffKouns
    TiffKouns Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday! Would love more friends with the same motivation! We can all help eachother!
  • SM_95
    SM_95 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Recently got back into the app and I've been logging everyday for around a month. I've always kept it private but think it's time to give the community a go! Need the support and hope I can give some back!
  • jmmarcellus
    jmmarcellus Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have been logging in daily so far, add me if you like as I could use the support too!
  • Khalstead0517
    Khalstead0517 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I log daily...my streak is low because I logged food after changing the date on my phone to get free lives in a game I was playing (dumb!!)
  • kaimi2011
    kaimi2011 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
    I log daily
  • khristiana
    khristiana Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

I could also use the friends and support! I log on every day! I've been at this since January 15, 2015 so it's only been about 6 weeks, but I'm steadfast in my diet and exercise!

I just bought a digital food scale over the weekend, so I'm really excited to see more results.

Feel free to add me! I'd love more support/friendship! :smiley:
  • aliciahollinger
    aliciahollinger Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started in January as well. I log every day, even if I had a bad day. I have an open diary, and anyone can feel free to add me. ;-)
  • KellyAnnLyon
    KellyAnnLyon Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I am fairly new to MFP and only have one friend. I could also use the support!
  • believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am also committed to tracking everyday good or bad!
  • sunforme3
    sunforme3 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm back after a bit of a hiatus, day 2 of very many days in the future! Looking for friends that help to inspire success, simply can't do it alone!! Please add me!!!
  • KimFrench1979
    KimFrench1979 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the replies. I have friend requested everyone (I think), if I missed you it was accidental and please feel free to add me instead. Thanks again, I look forward to giving and receiving as much of my story and motivation as possible to get us all through our journeys:)
  • tinks_13
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've been logging daily for almost a year! :)
  • karibeargirl
    karibeargirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I lost my 300 day streak about a month ago... Grr!! Started over.. At day 31!!! Woot! Feel free to add
  • Junestorm88
    Junestorm88 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My problem is that I work a lot and its kind of hard for me to be in the mood to eat most of the time, but when I do its either ice cream or a bag of chips. I use to be so much into my health, until certain things in life came up and had to be dealt with. I'm trying my best to eat right again because at 26 I have high blood pressure and any support would be nice to have.
  • alleycatblue1982
    alleycatblue1982 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Happy to be added, I'm on day 2 of properly tracking, tomorrow is Wednesday, I always struggle on Wednesdays for some reason, need all the motivation I can get :)
  • daniellel76
    daniellel76 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm on here everyday. Feel free to add me!