Hey I'm Steve

Options
just wanted to say hey and that I'm im really enjoying the app. It allows me to be more accountable to myself. It's also very revealing of my bad eating habits. Hoping to train myself into a better eating regimine and get started with the cardio side of things.

Replies

• annas987
    annas987 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you!! We can do this!
  • blissful_ignorance_x
    Options
    Good luck! :)
  • davidp2711
    davidp2711 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Good luck
  • SteveRenewed
    SteveRenewed Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • aliciahollinger
    aliciahollinger Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi Steve! Good Luck! I love this app, it has really opened my eyes (and pissed me off at times) as to how many calories are in my favorites foods. Let's just say, a lot of those things are no longer my favorite foods!
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Good luck, Steve. You got this!
  • hezemakiah
    hezemakiah Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Best wishes! Getting started is the first step! You have lots of people here for encouragement!!!
  • MrBryGuy
    MrBryGuy Posts: 115
    Options
    The app is awesome! Good luck in your efforts. Feel free to add me.
  • aksteve777
    aksteve777 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I hear you..I had no idea how fast the calories and carbs were adding up.
  • lupothegreat
    Options
    Hi e'ryone. I'm Jules. I'm really excited about this journey. I know that it'll be rough at times but I'm gonna put my all into losing weight. I weigh in at 205lbs. It's nice to hear from people around me that i don't look like i would weigh that much but I'm not happy with the way i look and how i feel. I work for Dunkin Donuts and i find myself eating things i probably should'nt be eating haha. This is my first time using the app and i think its pretty awesome how it calculates everything. Whoever invented this is a genius. Good luck to everyone!
  • traceyslivingfit
    Options
    You can do it Steve!!