Just a girl

Options
Looking for some MFP'ers to join me on the health train. I'm 31, mum of two. I eat 1500-1800 calories a day and work out approx 5 times a week. I like to cook and eat out occasionally. My diary is always open and I love to share recipes/ideas with my friends. I have set my calories manually after working out my BMR etc on Scooby's Workshop so I don't track exercise through MFP. I've been here before and slow and satisfied works better in the longrun than fast and hungry. If this sounds like something you can relate to then feel free to add me ;) I'm kinda lonely over here ....

Replies

• ThisGirlWins
    ThisGirlWins Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Anyone :'(
  • mzjenn2u
    mzjenn2u Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    ill add you
  • beertrollruss
    beertrollruss Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I can relate to the slow and steady weight loss and my diary is also open. Sending a friend request.
  • gspero72
    gspero72 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm just a boy. Married with kids. Try to eat healthy and train enough to keep up to them! I log all exercise and food, even the beer and nacho binges!! >:)
  • Ezzmie
    Ezzmie Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • ThisGirlWins
    ThisGirlWins Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    gspero72 wrote: »
    You can add me, I'm just a boy. Married with kids. Try to eat healthy and train enough to keep up to them! I log all exercise and food, even the beer and nacho binges!! >:)

mmmmm, beer and nachos :p