What are you having this morning? :D

Options
2»

Replies

• anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I had an English muffin with a turkey omelette topped off with a couple dashes of hot sauce and wasabi-sake mustard for breakfast.
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    nothing exciting. was late for work, as usual. lol. had to stop and grab a kelloggs meal replacement protein bar. blah. lol. nothing like my daily cereal. oh well, now i get to eat it for lunch. ha.
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    wasabi-sake mustard

Where do i find this?
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    wasabi-sake mustard

Where do i find this?

Whole Foods. I can update the brand name later when I get home from work, but that's where I found it.
  • Slipstreme
    Slipstreme Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I had 5 scrambled egg whites with hot sauce and 1/2 an avacado. and homemade chai :) yummy!
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Sir!!! I think that will make some great sauces and go very well with the deer sausage I have!
  • kaylemartin
    kaylemartin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I had Kellogs Bran Flakes with skimmed milk :D
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    i started my day yesterday morning..hehe i've been awake for 24 hrs. i work night shift, and i've had a horrible week.

so my breakfast/dinner was a brownie...ya.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I've had a bloated tummy the last couple of days which rules out my usual choices of cereal or toast, so I had a corn burrito filled with half of my packed lunch - lentils, tuna, tomatoes, mushrooms and rocket. Now I come to think of it I meant to add an avocado which must still be lurking in my fridge!
  • sheets03
    sheets03 Posts: 18
    Options
    I work nights, so breakfast is now and was a 3oz garlic lime chicken breast and corn on the cob! Yummm....
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I had 4 egg whites with basil and parmesan cheese, steel cut oats with PB, banana,drizzle of honey and a cup of almond milk :)
  • krislshoe
    krislshoe Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    egg sandwich with sliced onion.....mmmmm