Add me!
  • kandeye
    kandeye Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me :smile:
  • sgthaggard
    sgthaggard Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Add me - I log daily and I'll answer any questions.
  • KellyAnnLyon
    KellyAnnLyon Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I'm fairly new to MFP and only have one friend. I could definitely use the support!
  • Mom2my3girls
    Mom2my3girls Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Araminta13
    Araminta13 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Tina! Please feel free to add me :)
  • Lex401
    Lex401 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • hamach33
    hamach33 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Y'all can add me also
  • mckelkel
    mckelkel Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log every day and nt personal trainer sets me weekly challenges which I post on here
  • Cookiejo2270
    Cookiejo2270 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I log every day - even if it looks ugly. :o Add me!
  • tnwlkr43
    tnwlkr43 Posts: 57 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    i log everyday and my diary is open. I also have to turn my log in every week to the weight loss clinic I go to..so I am accountable each week. I started my weight loss journey Dec 12 2014 and have lost 32lbs but only started logging here Jan, I was hand writing all of it.
  • tnwlkr43
    tnwlkr43 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    lynndot1 wrote: »
    Feel free to add. Although I admit I am not logging today...because it's my birthday. Haha. The little hole in the wall place I'm going to for dinner/dessert doesn't have nutritional info anyway so I'm enjoying a day off. But otherwise I'm usually pretty consistent.

Happy Birthday...it is my birthday also. 59 yrs young
  • hamach33
    Options
    tnwlkr43 wrote: »
    i log everyday and my diary is open. I also have to turn my log in every week to the weight loss clinic I go to..so I am accountable each week. I started my weight loss journey Dec 12 2014 and have lost 32lbs but only started logging here Jan, I was hand writing all of it.

It takes a lot of dedication to log every day, even more to hand write it. Amazing job! 32lbs is fantastic. Happy Birthday!!!
  • hamach33
    Options
    lynndot1 wrote: »
    Feel free to add. Although I admit I am not logging today...because it's my birthday. Haha. The little hole in the wall place I'm going to for dinner/dessert doesn't have nutritional info anyway so I'm enjoying a day off. But otherwise I'm usually pretty consistent.

Happy Birthday!
  • itsgoaltime
    Options
    I'll be your buddy!! And all the other ladies, add me! :)
  • MsJaretta
    MsJaretta Posts: 3 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hi my name is Jaretta. I have been doing really well about logging in..my 18th straight day is today.. I need motivation just like you.. So feel free to add me.. I am losing weight with what I'm doing with my diet and exercise.. I have over 100 pounds to lose ..

• huntersmommy332
    huntersmommy332 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I log everyday! You can add me! Support and motivation if you need it!