Alright, so 'back fat', blech

Options
I've lost 44 lbs so far but I actually think it's gotten worse. Anyone have any ideas of how to get rid of these disgusting lumps?

Replies

• Sandcastles61
    Sandcastles61 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Bad news is that it pretty much requires targeted toning exercises. If you Google it you should see several easy to do, equipment free moves to help out :)
  • SoLongAndThanksForAllTheFish
    Options
    No, you cant "tone" back fat. Just lose more weight, the skin will resorb some in time, and it will go down. You are probably getting more skin rolled up since you lost some underlying fat and its not necessary to stretch to cover the fat thats gone anymore.
  • siouxzcue
    siouxzcue Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've got "the lumps" too! Wretched stuff, back fat...There must be a way...But, WOW! 44 pounds lost.. That's fantastic! Keep it up!
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    Shaper top! Sometimes picking the right bra for the outfit is key.

I don't have much back fat anymore, but just the wrong bra with just the wrong dress=not good. If something doesn't look good, try a couple of different types of bras for a better fit.
  • quackerjackerin
    quackerjackerin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Have you ever done "ball slams" with a weighted medicine ball? I noticed that after doing those several times a week with 3 sets of 10-12, my back fat shrunk dramatically. You can't spot tone, but that really helped me! It also helped my waist and shoulders :)
  • trina1049
    trina1049 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss!

If your back fat is up on the top, on the sides of your breasts, you may just need a better fitting bra. Usually back fat on the top means your cup size is too small. Oh, wait, you're not a dude are you? I can't tell from your profile/name, LOL.
  • daklex
    daklex Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the congrats!!

Trina, LOL, don't worry, I'm female. :)

It really is back fat fat. I mean I've got that lovely side and back boob going on. And you can still see that without a bra on. In addition to another lump below that.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    I think you are skinnier. The fat is coming off unevenly is all. You've got new rolls. I do, too.
  • trina1049
    Options
    daklex wrote: »
    Thanks for the congrats!!

Trina, LOL, don't worry, I'm female. :)

It really is back fat fat. I mean I've got that lovely side and back boob going on. And you can still see that without a bra on. In addition to another lump below that.
    jgnatca wrote: »
    I think you are skinnier. The fat is coming off unevenly is all. You've got new rolls. I do, too.

Whew, I'm relieved! I think Jgnacta is probably right then. My back fat is gone but I can't seem to get rid of the middle blubber -- it's looking like Greek yogurt and not in a good way.

• jgnatca
    Options
    Belly? Greek yogurt? Try cottage cheese. And not in a good way. Spandex is my friend.
  • trina1049
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    Belly? Greek yogurt? Try cottage cheese. And not in a good way. Spandex is my friend.

I went with what I eat most often, LOL. I'm divorcing my husband and marrying Spandex.
  • Kristyai3
    Kristyai3 Posts: 48 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Following. After a 60 lbs loss, my back looks like a busted tube of biscuits.
  • trina1049
    Options
    I wonder if there's a full body Spandex?
  • jgnatca
    Options
    Something like this:
    article-2068070-0EFF9B7C00000578-146_224x589.jpg
  • trina1049
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Ooh! Me likey. . . but fuller; you know, arms, down the legs, up to the neck. Wait, that doesn't sound very comfortable, but think how good the clothes over it will look, soooo smooth! No lumpy lumps.