Missouri?

Options
FitRodr
FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
Just wondering how many of us are from Missouri? It's a great place to live. In the middle of it all. You can find city life as well as, very country life. I haven't lived here all my life but have been living in Missouri since 1992. I wouldn't trade for California ever again. Missouri has strong morals and interesting people. Are you one?

Wishing you all success!

Replies

• ischmelle
    ischmelle Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    My parents live in Branson (just moved from Hollister) and they love it. They've lived there since 2003. We are all from Wisconsin, but I live in Chicago now. I get down there to see them a couple times a year. I enjoy visiting, so I can see why you wouldn't choose Cali over Mo!
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I live almost in MO...does that count? LOL! I am in NE AR and very close to the MO line. So we spend a lot of time there.
  • FitRodr
    Options
    Thanks for responding... I forgot I made this post (silly me). If you can appreciate the beauty of the Ozarks then you can be an honorable Missourian
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    My hubby grew up in Blue Springs,he misses it alot.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I was born and raised in Missouri. Wish I could move back. I lived in a little teeny tiny town called Livonia right up by the Iowa line. Went to high school in Unionville. I :heart: Missouri.
  • FitRodr
    Options
    Love love love it here. I live on 70 exactly between St Louis & KC. Small town, quiet, peaceful & not too far from bigger towns for days out
  • moncheririley
    moncheririley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm born and livin' well in the ole' MO :D I live in Gerald, MO. Our little town made national news and the National Enquirer! Our mayor hired a fake cop!
  • RedHairedChiliPepper
    Options
    Born and bred Missourian. Northwest - close to the flooding river. I love being here.
  • Hanna82
    Hanna82 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm close to Missouri, but where I come from we call it Mizzou and you're the bad guys.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Born and raised here in Missouri! SW Missouri. Love it here! Lived in Cali for around 2 years and here i am back in MO~ just couldn't give it up! :) Weather isn't my favorite~or well, just mostly the tornados! But ehh, not everything can be perfect in life! :)
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Missouri here! Live right outside Kansas City. Like someone else said.... right on the flooding river! Sandbag city over here!
  • mommared53
    Options
    I'm close to Missouri, but where I come from we call it Mizzou and you're the bad guys.

:laugh: I lived in Junction City for several years (my son was born there) and worked on Ft. Riley for a while. I loved Kansas almost as much as I love Missouri. :smile:
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    IL representin' here ... close enough, right??? About 15/20 minutes from the MO border! :)
  • mommared53
    Options
    IL representin' here ... close enough, right??? About 15/20 minutes from the MO border! :)

I love Illinois too. I lived in Galesburg before I moved to Washington State. Two of my sisters live in Illinois. Aaaaaannnnnnd I have relatives with the last name Hicks. :smile:
  • zudleymarie
    zudleymarie Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Raised in Warrenton, college in Columbia, live in Independence...:)
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    I am not from Missouri but Iowa, however I am visiting on of my favorite cities this weekend, St. Louis! It's one of the states I would move to if I had to move.