Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Goal is to lose 30 pounds, need support, friends and motivation!

I weigh 179 right now and want to get down to 150-155 lbs. Add me for support/motivation, i promise to give it back to you!

Replies

• S_Evanson613
    S_Evanson613 Posts: 62 Member
    You and I have very similar goals! I started at 173 and want to get down to 140-145ish. Good luck & we can do this!
  • MEmomof3
    MEmomof3 Posts: 26 Member
    I have a similar goal! I'm in for supporting one another. I sent a request!
  • I too have similar goals- I am at 167 - want to get down to 130ish. Getting married, but really want this to be healthy!
  • journeybegins
    journeybegins Posts: 21 Member
    I want in also want to get back to the ideal weight.
  • JessicaRoss27
    JessicaRoss27 Posts: 8 Member
    I am as well everyone can add me :)
  • JenWins50
    JenWins50 Posts: 1 Member
    I weigh 179 and have a goal to lose 50lbs. Daughter is getting married in June and have a goal within a goal to lose 20-30lbs by then. Would love the support as well.
  • MelodyBrandy
    MelodyBrandy Posts: 6 Member
    Hello, my goal is to loose 30lbs as well. I was at 185lbs before and I got tired of being that weight and in 6mos I lost weight by eating right and working out and went down to 165lbs. Sometime after, I fell and hurt my knee and gained some weight back. I am now back at 185lbs
  • beetlesguk
    beetlesguk Posts: 14 Member
    Hi, I have around 65lbs to lose, please feel free to add me
  • oscarkiller123
    oscarkiller123 Posts: 2 Member
    We are in the same track. But mine is longer so I can help you so you help me :)
  • Hello! I have a similar goal. I'm 161 right now and desperately trying to get down to 135 again... While being healthy. Here for support for you!
  • sahartsf
    sahartsf Posts: 2 Member
    i want to lose about 25 pounds. lets be friends.
  • TiffKouns
    TiffKouns Posts: 222 Member
    I have similar goals as well! Starting weight 162 need to get down to 130 to 125! Add me anyone :)
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Feel free to add me. We have similar goals. I have stalled recently, I could use a kick in the butt to get going again. :)
  • fitbybaby
    fitbybaby Posts: 20 Member
    edited February 2015
    My goal is about 80 pounds but anyone feel free to add me :)
  • kitchensolo
    kitchensolo Posts: 38 Member
    A friend shared this with me ... it's so spot-on, and it works ... switching one's mindset just a wee bit from goals to mini-habits ... hopefully it's useful!

http://thenextweb.com/lifehacks/2015/02/22/goals-losers-building-habits-systems-instead/

Cheers, D
  • aksteve777
    aksteve777 Posts: 184 Member
    I'd love to lose 30 but truly just like to be healthy. Best wishes on the journey
  • BULLET9992
    BULLET9992 Posts: 53 Member
    I'm a 22yr old male. Lost 40lb in 2012 & kept it off. I'm losing another 30lb & building muscle mass as well. I'm currently 9lb down since I began my 30lb cut & have a lot more muscle. I'm 5'11" 198lb. Ive done powerlifting & have strength trained on/off since middle school. anyone Feel free to add me or ask questions.
  • debbob62
    debbob62 Posts: 3 Member
    You've got to be "in it to win it" with being healthy and losing the weight. My goals are similar to yours and I need support, accountability and some friends! Let's do this! Add me and let's succeed together :-)
  • I'm with you :-). I have to lose 28 lbs. I love this APP and the support from others. My motivation is strong and I want to get this final weight off. I have lost in the past 2 years 25 lbs which I am proud. However, those last 25 pounds are the most difficult to get off. So support is greatly appreciated. Thank You
  • I have about the same goal and would be more than happy to offer any support. :)