looking to change my life

Options
Hi i am currently 300+ pounds and im just looking for some extra motivation to keep me on track in this new healthy lifestyle change! Advice is welcome

Replies

• marielm87
    marielm87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Add me. we can motivate each other. I just started my weightless journey as well.
  • minnie892
    minnie892 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me to!
  • aksteve777
    aksteve777 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You can do it..I was over 300 once. Just start entering true measure of your food. Best wishes on the new life path
  • jengurl89
    jengurl89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies!!!!
  • cloloko
    cloloko Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm new too and looking for people to help motivate me and keep me on track. And obvious I would love to do the same for others!
  • RegineRere
    RegineRere Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me. I started back into this journey last month. It's not easy everyday but we are going to push thru.
  • 122319fs
    122319fs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    go for IT!!! i started 52 days ago and i have lost enough weight to feel MUCH better about myself ... two helpful hints (1) keep recording everyday what you eat ... even when you cheat ! it helps you understand what is going on in your head and (2) read the helpful hints and ideas for controlling your appetite, food choices and exercise ideas ... and TRY them. Worst case, you'll be no better off then if you hadn't!!!!
  • lainey10508
    lainey10508 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Let's do this together!!!