New here, need friends to keep motivated :)

Options
New here, need friends to keep motivated!
Anybody else don't have a lot of weight to lose, just want to slim down and have a bikini body by summer, but can't seem to lose ANYTHING? I can't be the only one!! I've been working out a lot, my diet isn't 100% healthy but it is a LOT better than what it used to be.. Getting harder to keep it up, haven't noticed any results. Any tips and advice would be very helpful! Feel free to add me too :)

Thanks!

Replies

• adkins32
    adkins32 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well. I'm kind of following your technique, I'm looking to add women for pure motivation (or public shaming). I would keep at it. Body always seems to go through a gain period before you start seeing results. Keep at it!...or eat a tapeworm :smile:
  • chantal100
    Options
    Please add me to your gang guys need some motivation
  • MeghanSkutt
    Options
    Me too! I need motivation and will certainly provide it as well! Good luck all! :)
  • aksteve777
    aksteve777 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Buy some new smaller expensive designer jeans..sevenforallmankind maybe?? Try them on everyday and when they don't fit you'll make better eating choices.
  • miket71
    miket71 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I need motivation too but I've got alot more to lose than just a "slim down"! I can give the advise all day but motivating myself to do the same is the hard part. I'll take every friend and all the help I can get!
  • BULLET9992
    BULLET9992 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Y'all feel free to add me. Also keep in mind, motivation gives you a reason to do something, discipline makes it happen.
  • rachelbridge
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've just started my slimming journey with this app and loving it.. Good luck guys
  • Darren261
    Darren261 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    haralynn wrote: »
    New here, need friends to keep motivated!
    Anybody else don't have a lot of weight to lose, just want to slim down and have a bikini body by summer, but can't seem to lose ANYTHING? I can't be the only one!! I've been working out a lot, my diet isn't 100% healthy but it is a LOT better than what it used to be.. Getting harder to keep it up, haven't noticed any results. Any tips and advice would be very helpful! Feel free to add me too :)

Thanks!
    Just keep at it, keep up the hard work and the results will come don't worry if results aren't happening straight away, they'll come if you keep at it :)
  • cloloko
    cloloko Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!