Looking for Friends who log in everyday :)

Options

Replies

• Piranascuisine
    Piranascuisine Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I log in every evening after work. Getting married in August, got 2 stones to lose! 2 days in and 1lb lost already. Doing the 4:3 diet. Loving it so far...
  • senglishrose
    senglishrose Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like. I'm a professional at this lol -- For me, this is a journey...not a race, not a one time thing. It's also not about starving, or working out all the time. It's about enjoying life and getting to or maintaining a weight that you feel comfortable in. Logging in daily and staying in touch with others who lift you up and you lift them up is really very helpful.
  • carolynmo1969
    carolynmo1969 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I log in every day, log all of my excercise and log every bite. Freakish, I know, but it's working for me.
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been on MFP for like 3.5 years now, though I did have a few 6-month-hiatuses. I'm on every day (usually multiple times, if it's a slow day at work >:) ) I do a mix of cardio and strength training and am currently eating at a fairly restrictive cut in order to lose the weight I gained after a mild injury last year.

But fair warning, I'm often inappropriate and/or vulgar, and I talk about lots of nerdy stuff or cooking or work or other things entirely unrelated to fitness - because the way I look at it, it's all interrelated. My workouts or eating habits affect my mood, which affects my personal life or work, etc, etc. I can't isolate fitness from the other aspects of my life.
  • nlmillervt
    nlmillervt Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've missed 5 days of logging in the last year. Four of those were because I was on a kayak trip with no Internet access, so I've managed to be pretty consistent. ;)
  • mistykay7780
    Options
    Please, add me if you want. This is day two for me... starting over again. I was on about 3 months last year, before hospital life took over. It's hard to do it there. Would love to keep up with others daily!
  • gobraves47
    gobraves47 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I log everyday--anyone can add me. I'm pretty quiet, but consistent. I'm here for the long haul.
  • jliving10
    jliving10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm back at it after several years away, but I log daily now. I'll add you, but anyone else who wants support can add me :)
  • MeghanSkutt
    Options
    I log in daily and need support. Anyone is free to add me as well. I will give support too :smiley:
  • KimFrench1979
    KimFrench1979 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks all, have sent requests out, look forward to talking to you all :)
  • 3DCAKE
    3DCAKE Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Needing the same thing...I just deleted a lot of friend that haven't been on in months.
  • Calypte
    Calypte Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Would love to join in with everyone - logging daily for two weeks and know that I will continue to be a daily logger. And with other friends on here who log, that would be easier!
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    been logging in for now 1105 days in a row :) be happy to help each other in our journey :)
  • mayh11
    mayh11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in! How do we meet as a group so that we can respond to one another. I would love to chat about our struggles and triumphs and to encourage one another.
  • machelle04
    machelle04 Posts: 690 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I log in daily (373 day streak currently). I am just maintaining but feel free to add.
  • nlespier
    nlespier Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for accountability friends. I log in daily either from the web or the ap. I also love the chat through MFP and Google Hangouts.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I have logged daily for almost a year....You are more than welcome to add me :)
  • wykkedtruth
    wykkedtruth Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Ive logged in daily for a week. This is try 2 for me. Mom to 3 + 2 kids and 5 five babies. Working full time trying to stay on track. logging my food is easy, motivators to get my butt the gym are not. please feel free to add me and I would love to help each other motivate.
  • skinnyjae75
    skinnyjae75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I can't friend you either...so send me a request
  • sineadfoster925
    sineadfoster925 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm looking for new friends to help keep me motivated, please add me