food lovers fat loss system

Options
Has anyone tried the food lovers fat loss diet system? It seems to have a good concept but I don't know if accurate.

Replies

• jerseygirl777
    Options
    never heard of it
  • tyhansen
    Options
    Is it like the Spike Diet? It sounds like it. I eat whatever I want one day a week and eat a lot, and then the other 6 days I eat healthier calories. Ive lost almost 30 lbs so far. So it's definitely a diet for food lovers.
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    I am on it and it is a GREAT system! Worth every penny to me. You CAN eat all your favorite foods in a certain way and lose weight, trust me it works. I have been on it for 3 months and have lost 35 pounds so far!
  • tres1967
    tres1967 Posts: 177
    Options
    I just ordered this today, is there a MFP forum for people using it? If not do you want to start one with me?
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    As far as I know there is not a forum for Food Lovers here but many of them there talk about MFP so I thought I would check it out. Although with Food Lovers you don't have to count calories, I still like to keep track of what I eat and how many calories I burn exercising.I haven't looked around too much here but if you find that there is not a forum for Food Lovers I would be interested in starting one with you. :happy:

Kathy
  • angelchris
    Options
    Food lovers fat loss system works effectively. This will help in reducing weight in less amount of time . I have experienced this product and this is really amazing. I highly recommend this to all.

VISIT: http://www.Foodloversfatloss.com/
  • tandrea
    tandrea Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    wow that is awesome. Are you still on it this year?