stay at home mom.

Options
Hello, I am a stay at home mom and small homesteader.I have an 23 month old child and am married. I have been big my entire life and I need to lose weight now. I'm tired of not being a reasonble size. If anyone would be willing to join me in this journey please add me. I need to do this for myself, my husband, and my son.

Replies

• MRSHHJONES
    MRSHHJONES Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello! You CAN DO THIS!!!! I've been on the web site for almost 2 years and have enjoyed the friendship and support. If you would like to send me a friend request I would be happy to follow with you. Nancy
  • juggalettekitty1
    Options
    Thank you so much. I really need the support.
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    It is totally possible! I have lost 86 pounds with the help of MFP. Feel free to add me!
  • cloloko
    cloloko Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :D I'm a part time working mom. My daughter will be 2 next month. I'm new and looking for friends to support.
  • nickibowen
    nickibowen Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I'm a stay at home mom of five. I just started using Mfp but am really enjoying it and the people here are positive and encouraging. I have 30-40 lbs to lose.
  • Tia_N_Mac
    Tia_N_Mac Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You're in a good place! Log everything! I started back again after regaining 10 of the 30 I lost. I wish I didn't have to, but for now I do. If you're comfortable, open your diary. Accountability is a big part of this process. You can do this!