Want to lose 40(ish)lbs. Just started and I don't have any friends yet :)

Options
Hey people,

I've been on MFP in the past, but never really committed to it before, but I'm determined that this time will be different!
I'm 20, 5'0", and 143lb. My goal is to get to 100-105lb, which I have been previously, and I felt my healthiest at that weight.

I need some friends on here, so add me if you want :)

Replies

• henrystamm
    Options
    I am in the same. Boat, in day 3 and it's tough
  • cloloko
    cloloko Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm 5'1''
  • cloloko
    cloloko Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I didn't get to finish that!

I'm 5'1'' and was 145 before I lost weight(not on mfp). I got down to 115 but got back up to 130. Now I'm currently 126-127.
  • dkaur28911
    dkaur28911 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am in the same boat as well. I'd like to reach 115lbs. I'm new here as well. Good luck! Add me if you'd like I don't have any friends on here either. :)
  • chakalosa39
    Options
    Im new here too. Although i had surgery, it doest change the way we think. It was really hard to change eating habbit. But i have changed it. Not having soda, bread, tortillas and pizaa lol i am dropping weight. I have learned to really look at the calories to the point that im not starving myself. Noooo fast food! Have you seen the calories? Man . anyways i know you can do it.
  • Scallywag316
    Scallywag316 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been on and off over the last couple of months but need to crack down and therefore need a bit of support as well.
  • morrskie
    Options
    Hi all, I'm new too and would appreciate some support, haha. I've lost weight before but I seem to have stuck, and I'd love to get better at exercising!
    Im new here too. Although i had surgery, it doest change the way we think. It was really hard to change eating habbit. But i have changed it. Not having soda, bread, tortillas and pizaa lol i am dropping weight. I have learned to really look at the calories to the point that im not starving myself. Noooo fast food! Have you seen the calories? Man . anyways i know you can do it.

Haha, me quitting takeaway pizza was the main thing that helped me before! It was awful at first, but now I don't miss it that often - although I do still get greasy, cheesy, Pizza Hutty cravings... :lol:

• LauraGreat
    LauraGreat Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm always looking for supportive friends. Feel free to add me. :)
  • literique
    literique Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I just joined today and am looking to start a network of friends on here. I'll add you!
  • tcscholz554
    tcscholz554 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • tracyb40
    tracyb40 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    hi I'm new too. I am 5'0 and 70.1kg. Looking to get down to 55kg. Add me and we can support each other :)
  • hiphopjunkie02
    hiphopjunkie02 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm new too!...well new-ish lol I've actually been on MFP before but I never fully committed. I'm serious about it now. My goal is to lose 40 or so. I am 5'5 195lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • Hwifey26
    Options
    Me and you are the same weight and have the same goala