New to MFP Looking for group to lose weight

Options
hey guys just looking for a group to help motivate each other to lose weight. If anyone is interested let me know!

Replies

• wendymclennan
    wendymclennan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I also just joined the online community and need motivation
  • AZTallguy
    AZTallguy Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I have some spots open on my FL. I'm happy to help motivate and willing to laugh a lot as we lose this weight. Please read my profile FIRST to see if we're compatible. Let's have fun!
  • davidp2711
    davidp2711 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Have added people
  • karibeargirl
    karibeargirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm up for a challenge! Can use motivation and support!
  • shanehayes11
    shanehayes11 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sounds great
  • shanehayes11
    shanehayes11 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Ok so every week we will do a work out challenge and a food. IE cut carbs for a week or if anyone has a good idea lets do it?
  • morrskie
    Options
    Hiya, I'm new too... Is the group-thingie still open? I think it'd be fun to do challenges with other people :)
  • Heather2k22
    Heather2k22 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm down. Would love to be a part of this. Just joined back to MFP after a long hiatus and have gained a bunch of weight I am sooo not happy about. I am a binge/stress eater and this has been one of the most stressful years of my life and doesn't look like next year will be any better in that department. Hubby just found out he has cancer for the 3rd time. So at this point everything counts. Could def use the motivation and push to get my health going in the right direction. Hit me up and add me. Thanks!!