Looking for some SERIOUS accountability

Options
I'm looking for some friends who might be willing to be real with me. No excuses, put it all on the table, real. If you're interested, I can do the same for you. We can determine goals and help each other stay focused on reality....not for the faint of heart!

Replies

• kdhith
    kdhith Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    HI- I'm game. I just added you! I have a similar goal, so let's get it done!
  • rides4sanity
    rides4sanity Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I have some of the best most inspiring friends around, but the fact is the only one that can really hold you accountable is you. Set goals, make a plan, schedule the time and do it. Good luck.
  • KatiAuchinleck
    KatiAuchinleck Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Accountability does start with one's self. I agree rides4sanity. But, the reality is, I know I'm better at staying accountable to myself if someone has my back and stays real with me.
  • hezemakiah
    hezemakiah Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I've had a couple weeks that have made me feel like I failed (sort of), so I am ready to charge forward with a positive attitude and making some changes!!! I could use an accountibility check. often! I'm in.
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Hi there add me I log everyday even when its been a bad one x
  • yttelyttel
    yttelyttel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm logging every day too. Determined to stay on track this time
  • merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I log every day, but that doesn't mean I'm the best dieter. I'm working on that for sure. It would be nice to have supportive friends, especially some who have time (maybe not every day) to look at my diary.
  • tnwlkr43
    tnwlkr43 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have no choice but to log every day....every week I have to turn my journal in to the weight loss clinic.
  • nique1c
    Options
    I truly need some help and would love to help others
  • HotPotato22
    Options
    Add me, I am new and I need a little help with motivation and accountability.
  • KatiAuchinleck
    KatiAuchinleck Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the delay,I'm didn't know how to read my notifications. Thanks for joining me!