Day 2

Options
on day 2 need some encouragement please

Replies

• SlimEsq
    SlimEsq Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    What were the reasons you got started? Those should keep you going. I know tight fitting clothes keep me motivated to fit into them again! One day at a time... you don't fail until you give up!
  • melindakayirwin
    melindakayirwin Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have to loose weight
  • melindakayirwin
    melindakayirwin Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. I'm keeping the faith that this is long over due so instead of quick fix Im here looking for answers and I'm finding them
  • amscherm0520
    Options
    I am just finishing up day 1 - and it was hard.. but I know it has to be done - and I will feel better about myself... Good luck to you!!
  • jgalexander902
    jgalexander902 Posts: 11 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'm finishing day 56. I read an article at the beginning of this journey that stated something done three months becomes a solid habit. I don't know why, but this allowed me to see it as doable. I even like running now. You can do it. One day at a time. I also weigh-in only the 1st of every month. (Down 12lbs in January. Estimate 8 in February) I also give myself one cheat night a week.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, go get it!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Get in the habit of logging in everyday. Then see if you can make any changes after a week or so. This is a lifestyle not a diet.
  • 1JoshG
    1JoshG Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Im also on day 2 and it sucks. You can do it, so just do it. The only thing keeping you from day 3 is in between your ears.