Website with Good Recipes?

Options
Anybody know any good websites with quick, healthy, and...delicious meal ideas and recipes?

Replies

• Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Try a search on Pinterest. You can find pretty much anything there.
  • hoard23r
    hoard23r Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I downloaded spark recipes. Lots of good choices there also
  • hoard23r
    hoard23r Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Its an app I forgot to tell you. I found it through Google play while searching for healthy food apps.
  • McLaughlinh89
    McLaughlinh89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Skinnytaste.com offers so many great healthy meals! The nutritional facts are included with WW points. I got a ton of recipes on there when I first started losing weight.
  • butterflymharris
    butterflymharris Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm . New to to communities, but I chimed in on this one yesterday. I tried theskinnytaste.com. AWESOME. I had the Roast beef, arugula and shaved parmesan on a baguette. 315 calories and filling! I paid $11.76. Enough for 3 servings! I had to get Italian 4 blend cheese. I added a bit of mustard but didin't need it. I never even heard of arugula. Awesome suggestion! Had it again for breakfast :-0
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Another vote for skinnytaste.com
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    And another vote for skinnytaste.com. I don't think I have made a thing I didn't like and I use her site A LOT. I do log the recipe myself though because I find that her calorie counts are often low and her portion sizes are kind of small, but that's just my opinion. Even with adjusting the portions, her meals usually come in under 500 calories.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    supercook.com is cool because you can put in the ingredients you have in your kitchen, and it'll recommend recipes based on those ingredients.
  • j_baerg
    j_baerg Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have been using www.fitmencook.com and Jamie Oliver's Super Foods recipes
  • LindaNicholls1
    LindaNicholls1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Skinnytaste is amazing. In addition to everyone's recommendations above
    Www.theskinnyfork.com
    Www.slenderkitchen.com
    Www.laaloosh.com
    Www.budgetbytes.com
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Skinnytaste.com offers so many great healthy meals! The nutritional facts are included with WW points. I got a ton of recipes on there when I first started losing weight.

I second this.... I love skinnytaste!