Any crossfitters?

Options
Hey, I'm a Crossfitter (one month back after having quite a bit of time off at the gym), and I also like to run when I have the energy (just for help with lung function and extra cardio). I've been tracking my macros, trying to get into better shape and lift heavier! Message me? Idk how to use these boards!

Replies

• jennifervfoster
    jennifervfoster Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just started X fit, and struggling with the weight, nutrition and macros as well. I keep gaining weight! Staying pretty close to 1500 call per day, around 50% from fat. Arrgh!
  • leahkite
    leahkite Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    It's interesting to see how differently people are coached! I don't worry so much about calories and really am working on getting all my macros for protein in. No processed or refined sugars and A LOT of water. Try and remember that your weight is just your relationship with gravity; it doesn't tell you about your heart health, bone density, etc. Are you doing the Opens?
  • kimkilbride
    kimkilbride Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am also a crossfitter. Been doing it for about a year now and I am addicted.
    I don't really track my macros etc but try to follow a paleo diet. Staying away from grains for sure!