Looking for Australian friends only!

Options
Hi. I'm 47. Going through menopause, fibro and recent car accident. Put on lots of weight because of it all. Gone from 62kgs to now 89kgs. Using fit bit zip atm.
Live in Brisbane, Australia.
Looking for Australian friends only please!

Replies

• katab2014
    katab2014 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am an Australian citizen but now live in the UK.does that count? I hear you had a bad cyclone this week. My WA friends are battling some bad bush fires at the moment, near where we used to live. I must admit I don't miss the bush fire season.
  • laporter62
    laporter62 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Australian, i live in Melbourne, weights about the same and struggling at bit
    feel free to add me and we can chat
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I'm in hervey bay, just a few hours north of ya. I'm 31, 3 kids, I'm a carer at a nursing home and I'm trying hard to lose weight. You can add me if you like B)
  • katab2014
    katab2014 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Care home work and losing weight is tough...long hours and you need to keep going...keep lots of mini-snacks around...
  • HelenWater
    HelenWater Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I live in South Australia and am 47 years old. I exercise most days. I use Garmin Oonnect (Polly274 there). I'm happy to connect with anyone interested in health and fitness.
  • AngelaJAC
    AngelaJAC Posts: 47 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Thanks guys :)
    I'm also looking for around my age & current situation too. So I Get The Support & Understanding I Need.
    Thanks