New here! (^w^*)

Options
Hello, I'm new to the site and hope that I will be able to become a healthier me using the information and support on this site. I'm going to be trying to lose weight with my husband. I hope that I'll have a fun time here.

Replies

• TANJA36
    TANJA36 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hello! I am also new,from Sunday on, not only trying to live healthier,but also to lose weight.Coming from Slovenia.Hope u and your husband will do fine...
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck 2 u both:smile:
  • connieholiday
    Options
    Hello and welcome...you are gonna love it here!!!! Great site, great friends!!!! You will become addicted :) add me if you want, the more friends the merrier! Connie :happy:
  • KaironAndTaviansMommy
    KaironAndTaviansMommy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hello BentoMommy,

My name is BreannaRush, I joined a little over a month ago. I love this website. I have just, as of today, started looking and posting to the message boards. I hope you have lots of success in weightloss!!!

GREAT LUCK!,
    BreannaRush
  • MayhemModels
    MayhemModels Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you will find the best people and support of any site I have ever seen. MFP is by far the best thing I have ever done :) Good luck on your goals
  • TANJA36
    TANJA36 Posts: 10
    Options
    Well thank u all...need to apologize in advance if my English woun`t be perfect....sometimes having problem with it...:flowerforyou: