College adults looking to lose weight and have support

Jaywillmadeit
Jaywillmadeit Posts: 3
edited February 2015 in Introduce Yourself
hi! I'm a college senior and I feel like now is more of a time than ever to get in shape. I've been dealing with a lot of depression and anxiety and have let it affect my weight gain. I'm hoping to lose 100 pounds safely and smart.

( I'm all about writing how I talk and I'm pretty friendly - most of the time <3)

Replies

• chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    I hate to say, but as a senior college student, you really ought to know the difference between 'loose' and 'lose'. Just sayin.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay. You got this.
  • tanesha900
    tanesha900 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone, I too am a college senior graduating this May! I am ready to start a journey of lifetime health & fitness. Feel free to add me & give advice!
  • littlebabekitty
    littlebabekitty Posts: 398 Member
    Hi add me im 25. Im gettin FB healthy this ye at for sure!
  • Jaywillmadeit
    Jaywillmadeit Posts: 3
    edited February 2015
    @chivalryder thank you for adding pretentiousness to this feed at the very beginning, it certainly has helped to make me feel welcome here.

FYI auto correct is a thing that exists...

Regardless i would like this feed to be supportive and uplifting. So please - if you hate to say it - don't.

Thanks, much love.
    Jazz

P.s I've created a group specifically for women of color (http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/103902-women-of-color-uplifting-one-another)
    If you are interested please join! <3