C25K Android app? Which one?

Options
otr12
otr12 Posts: 632 Member
There are several c25k android apps and I don't know which one to choose. I don't mind spending a few dollars on it. Do you have any advice?
Also, can I run Pandora at the same time?

Replies

• thebigwindmill
    thebigwindmill Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have the "C25K lite" one (red shoe with C25K in blue where a sock would be) and it's free. When it's time to switch to run/walking, it mutes all sound, plays a ding, then returns all sound. It has a special "ding ding" sound for after the last run and after the cool down. You can run Pandora (or any app I think) with it however once you push the start button for that run period, you can't navigate away from that screen. Can't even go home or anything or it will pause it. And if you hit the back button it clears everything and you have to restart. So, it's very annoying in that regard. I still use it though and have gotten used to those problems. I think they make a pro version of it, but I don't know if those problems are fixed.
  • bjerkins
    bjerkins Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I use the c25k pro. the blue sneaker.
  • shaheerahs
    shaheerahs Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I use c25k by bluefin software. I'm not sure if it will let you run Pandora in the background, it seems like they might interfere with each other, but it does allow you to create a playlist with the music you have on your phone. I'd send the developer and email and ask, when I emailed him a question about the app before he got back to me the next day.

I also tried c25k pro, I did not like the way that one was set up.

Good luck!