Is anyone else stuck on the last 10-15 lbs!? I need motivation and any advice possible :)

Options
I have been stuck at my current weight for the last year or a bit longer. It's been a roller-coaster of being very focused to falling off the wagon and wanting to give up. It's a frustrating process and I find myself getting discouraged. I am open to suggestions, advice or anything else that might motivate me to push this extra mile.
Thanks in advance,
Dawni

Replies

• tcscholz554
    tcscholz554 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way most days
  • tcscholz554
    tcscholz554 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • vnccom
    Options
    I was JUST thinking the exact same thing! I need help too. I have 10 pounds to lose and they're just not budging. I've been limiting my caloric intake to 1200 calories and have been exercising at least 3 times a week. It's driving me nuts because I've been working so hard and have a deadline! Suggestions, anyone?
  • DawnTron13
    Options
    Yes! It's driving me crazy. I just recently started to use this app and need to become more accountable to it. Perhaps by using this community board I can find some people to help hold me accountable
  • tiffwills81
    tiffwills81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm in the same boat. Lost about 30-40 lbs, then put back on 15. I want to take off 10 and maintain but it's just not happening. I don't get much support from family or friends bc they all say I look fine.... So anyone want to buddy up? Help keep me accountable!
  • BCUONZO
    BCUONZO Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    What is everyone doing workout wise? I am on my last 10 lbs of weight loss. I am currently 137 but I would like to be at around 130 (5'2"). I eat around 1800 calories each day and workout 6 days a week (combination of weights and cardio, all at home because I have two kids and a job and the gym locally has no daycare). I know for me I always stall around the multiples of 10. so 150, 140, and I know Ill struggle at 130. I get the same way though so frustrated and wanting to results. Once I change up my workout or switch out foods in my diet it seems to work for me. I think Tiffwills81 idea of budding up for these last 10-15lbs is a great idea! This part of the journey (along with maintaining) is the hardest!