Michelle(Biggest loser MY GIRL)

Options
Yesterday I had tears inb my eyes when she was talking with jillian saying that she isn't going to let life pass her by. She is going to live. I think that is a great philosophy and that I should adopt it as well. I KNOW I am not at goal wt yet but have come this far to be proud of and I shouldnt let life pass by cause I am not a size 4 instead of my size 8.

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I had tears inb my eyes when she was talking with jillian saying that she isn't going to let life pass her by. She is going to live. I think that is a great philosophy and that I should adopt it as well. I KNOW I am not at goal wt yet but have come this far to be proud of and I shouldnt let life pass by cause I am not a size 4 instead of my size 8.
  • lmichele22
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I'm with you on that one sister, lol .. I think Michelle rocks and I hope she brings it all way home, I was so proud of her when those -9 lbs came up on that scale, and she shooked them each time, Heba you are gone or her hubby, I am not at my GW also, but workin out after watching the show I feel great and she does inspire me to want to def get leanier, I'm no 4 either, but I am no longer a 16, I'm down to 13 almost 3 full sizes !

170 weight
    135 Goal weight

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GO MICHELLE ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

P.S . LOVE THAT NAME MICHELLE

96972.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal

♥♥♥ Michelle ♥♥♥
  • FitJoani
    Options
    I think she has a chance she has less body wt to lose to get a higher percentage. BUT on the flipside its harder to do. But there is NO WAY I WANT VICKY OR HEBA TO WIN!
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I think she has a chance she has less body wt to lose to get a higher percentage. BUT on the flipside its harder to do. But there is NO WAY I WANT VICKY OR HEBA TO WIN!
    VICKY IS THE DEVIL!!!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    I agree i wish vicky was below the bottom line she so would be gone as many people don't like her.
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Heba and Ed have things exactly where they want them. They want one of them to be out and one of them to be in so they have a chance at both jackpots.
  • FitJoani
    Options
    VICKY IS THE DEVIL!!!
    It will be freaking HILARIOUS cause I always have faith in Jillian and her mindset for her teams michelle will do it. I feel it. She was the underdog who almost threw in the towel and now shes ready to go for the gold