Lost 100 pounds in 6 months

Options
Hey MyFitnessPal World,

My name is Ryan Flickinger and I just hit my goal weight of 178 pounds! That is over 100 pounds lost in just 6 months. I did it using the Take Shape for Life program. I am now coaching others to reach their optimal health and would love to help you!

Www.coachryanf.tsfl.com06qbh08kpi5o.jpg

Replies

• lml1328
    Options
    That's awesome! What is that program in a nutshell?
  • sammibell81
    sammibell81 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!! Well done :)
  • ryguymedia
    Options
    lml1328 wrote: »
    That's awesome! What is that program in a nutshell?

In a nutshell - you learn sustainable healthy eating habits while gaining energy and appreciation for optimal health and losing pounds and inches. The program is super simple and easy to follow or I could have never done it (yo yo dieted my whole life). You eat 5 medifast meals a day every 2-3 hours and create 1 healthy meal yourself a day that consists of a protein and vegetables. No calorie counting or workouts in the gym.

Let me know if you want more info - it has truly changed my life and many others close to me!

ryguymedia@hotmail.com
  • golden1215
    golden1215 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    good for you! I just started medifast myself- the food isn't the greatest... but then again, neither is being overweight! I planning to do it for 6 months to see what I can achieve :)
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Great job on your loss. Just a FYI it's against rules to advertise on the forums.