Prayer request

2»

Replies

• alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!! I truly appreciate all your thoughts and prayers. I just found out that he cannot have the surgery tomorrow, he has an infection. So it might happen on Thursday or Friday. I feel a little out of control because I am in San Antonio and he is in Puerto Rico. I really cannot go over there right now. He asked me to stay calm and that he will be ok. He is very religious and he has put all his faith and trust in God. He is also a diabetic and the doctors said that they cannot find pulse on his legs below the knees. That worries me sick as well. I will keep you up to date. Thanks again!!! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Hey, I know it's hard, but God's gonna take care of it all! Have faith! Don't worry about not being with him physically, he's in good hands and he is in your prayers, which makes you closer to him than you could possibly be. Whenever a thought of worry strikes, say a little prayer for both of you and you'll move mountains :flowerforyou: .
  • gmpearse
    gmpearse Posts: 136
    What a blessing that they decided to wait until the infection cleared. It also gives us a few more days to pray. His faith is amazing and inspiring.
  • You and your father will definitely be in my prayers. :heart:
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    MANY, MANY, MANY prayers for your Daddy, you and your family!!!!
  • Oh honey, that sounds like a really tough situation. You and your family will be in my prayers.

112338.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting