Just to say hi...

Options
Hi all, been on the android app for a while but just realised the benefit of the full site! I have 35 lbs to lose, and am determined to do it with the help of people in the same boat! Good luck to all on your own journeys to health and happiness!

Replies

• nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Add me as a friend if you like - I'm great for a smile :smile:

Good luck on your weight loss!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! :smile:
  • new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you as well sir.

Feel free to add me if you''d like
    he more the merrier
  • Titch0808
    Titch0808 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    welcome.. feel free to add me.....
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • healthybones
    healthybones Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have exactly 35lbs to lose as well. Feel free to add me if you like! :)
  • Leslie2273
    Leslie2273 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    smiley-signs060.gif

Good luck on your journey!! Feel free to add me!!

~Leslie smiley-happy114.gif
  • porksiopao
    porksiopao Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Welcome! That armour you're wearing in your profile pic probably weighs 35 lbs in itself! ;-) Yeah, the MFP mobile app is very handy, makes it easier to track stuff on the go instead of logging at the end of the day...
  • connieholiday
    Options
    craig, welcome!! good luck to you as well!!! add me if you would like some added support!!! Connie :happy:
  • ajenkins66
    ajenkins66 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi,
    My husband and I started on this journey about 4 weeks ago. Starting together make it so much easier. Its nice being able to support each other. Best part is no junk in the house to tempt either of us. I started at 233.8, him at 250, today's weigh in for me was a total of 13 lbs and 10 lbs for him. Praising God. This is a huge thing for both of us to get healthy for so many reasons. We had a chance to go on a mission trip last year and both realize how much better it would have been if we were at our idea weight. Our prayer is to get to our idea weight and be able to go back and do even more work and not feel so tired and drained. Pray with us! God is our strength not food!
  • Finnka
    Finnka Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I did exactly the same, got the app yesterday, found the community today. Loving the support from everyone already. Feel free to add me.
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!