Here's what I'm proud of...

Options
It's been a week since I have had any soda
After dropping my son at school I am not stopping at McDonald's or the Bagel shop for breakfast
I am actually waking up in the morning to eat a healthy breakfast at home

How about you? What are you proud of in this weight loss journey??

Replies

• karibeargirl
    karibeargirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Great job! Giving up the soda is awesome
  • mazylyn1214
    Options
    taking sugar out of my coffee, big step for me. and i am adding fruit to my breakfasts :)
  • fabulousmomma
    fabulousmomma Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Ya giving up soda is hard. So I switched to diet coke. 0 calories! I know, I know it's full of aspartame....but still 0 calories in comparison to a regular soda.
    My Accomplishments that Im proud of is, eating much better, being aware of what I log in daily and most of all I've lost 20 pounds in 4 months! And I actually get physical exercise daily:)
    My Fitness Pal works!
  • sphelps2004
    sphelps2004 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! I'm still struggling with that one. :(
  • Tupeloblossom
    Tupeloblossom Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Getting up at 5:00 on weekdays to exercise!
  • marlenec7
    marlenec7 Posts: 4 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Every day is a challenge, however I am now eating healthy and exercising 6 days a week. Pounds are coming off slowly, but coming off. I am most proud of the how long I have stayed focused and look forward to every day getting closer to my goal.
  • tmg446
    tmg446 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Losing 30 pounds in 3 months and eating better than I ever have in my whole life!
  • Bretto
    Bretto Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Staying committed to my fitness plan. (which means getting up at 4:45 most mornings to fit my exercise in before work).
  • gaurdgoose
    gaurdgoose Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Getting back on track after exceeding my daily goals or when I splurge or stress eat
  • Katiebear_81
    Katiebear_81 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Nice job!! I am working on making it to my lunch hour work outs, and not eating all night long (and blowing my calories).
  • amscherm0520
    Options
    Great job everyone!! It's the little things that make a huge difference and we should all be proud of making these little changes!!
  • runfoorun
    runfoorun Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of all my little accomplishments that have led to amazing things recently. They all add up to the big picture in the end. Good luck to you and congrats on your accomplishments so far.
  • paulahope2
    Options
    Congratulations!! You should be proud of yourself!! Your self control amazes me!! Soda = my biggest weakness!! Did you replace soda with anything in particular to stop the craving?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    It's been a week since I have had any soda
    After dropping my son at school I am not stopping at McDonald's or the Bagel shop for breakfast
    I am actually waking up in the morning to eat a healthy breakfast at home

How about you? What are you proud of in this weight loss journey??

Well done! That is awesome.
  • JBROC5
    JBROC5 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I cut out as much refined sugar as possible. So I stopped Starbucks runs, stopped cappuccino blast stops, quit ordering southern sweet tea, and .... "big sigh" cut out chocolate.......sniff, sniff. It has only been 2 weeks, but each day is a little easier to drive by those places or to walk by the chocolate.
  • luckypony71
    luckypony71 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats.
  • halliekathryn1123
    Options
    I haven't been drinking soda, but more than anything I'm proud that I spent an hour on the treadmill on sunday, Monday, and Tuesday (took yesterday off). I did 4 minutes of walking, 1 minute of running at 12 minute pace. I also made sure to walk at a good incline 3-4.5 and ran at an incline of 2. It doesn't sound like much, but I have about 75 pounds to take off and have just been working out recently. So this is a tough workout for me!! Sometimes I pushed a little passed the minute or ran at a quicker pace. I also went to a zumba class, which is way out my comfort zone - I'm super uncoordinated! But, it's calories burned so that's all that matters. I'm looking forward to the next few months and hopefully seeing some improvement and maybe moving down a few pants sizes by May.
  • Zx14chick
    Zx14chick Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I am proud of the fact that I have worked out 21 of the last 23 days!
  • dseign
    dseign Posts: 25
    Options
    Logging in 55 days in a roll and I'm still starting my fat cells. My pants are droopy and these are new ones I purchased a couple of weeks ago.
  • vickyaida
    vickyaida Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of giving up soda as well as fast food. It's hard :/