Gymtime BABY!!!!

Options
When do you like going to the gym? Mornings or Nights

Replies

• cbhubbybubble
    cbhubbybubble Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    On weekdays I go at 5am before work cuz it's quiet and I don't have to share as much. On weekends I give myself a break to sleep in and go around 9am. Rarely do I go in the late afternoon or evening.
  • Giantsfanatic4life
    Options
    I usually love going in the mornings but with my work schedule, it doesn't allow for that. I fight for treadmills and dumbells with the rest of the 6pm crowd on the weekdays. But on the weekends I try to hit up the gym around 8am.
  • Silentfool
    Silentfool Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Mornings, Nice and early before it gets busy and certainly before work
  • TiffanyKristine
    TiffanyKristine Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I did too!
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Lunch break and after work.
  • fitnessguru870
    Options
    Lol...I see we all do the same thing...lol
  • dwolfe1985
    dwolfe1985 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    After 10pm if i can help it, I do a full body routine and feel like a dick hogging a rack for 2hrs so prefer it when its less busy.
  • zipitzippy
    zipitzippy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    8.30pm and after. No way I can get to the gym before work, I leave home at 6.45am to get to work!
  • kelseyvander
    Options
    I like working out in the mornings so that I have the rest of the day to be productive: I also run/sprints and I rather do those on an emptier stomach so I don't feel sick :)
  • fitnessguru870
    Options
    I like going between 8pm - 10pm...
    Thanks for the input you guys
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM so during the day is really nice. It's quiet then and I can take my time. However, I usually workout with my husband (otherwise he wouldn't go!) so we go in the evening after he's off work, about 6:30'ish.
  • kennymunoz
    Options
    Try to get it in early at 5:30am. But if that doesn't work then right after work.
  • MissMelissa514
    MissMelissa514 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I like exercising early in the morning. It helps keep me on track for the rest of the day.