Seeking friends and motivation

Options
I'm not new to my fitness pal but I'm not tech savvy so I need help finding friends. I'm 36 years old and 200lbs which is the heaviest I've ever been. I need to lose weight for myself and my family. My goal is to lose 50 pounds and to learn as much as I can along the way to keep it off. I'm feeling a bit nervous but excited as well.

Replies

• kareneastwood865
    kareneastwood865 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can do it! I've been here since November 2014 and love the support I've gained.
  • rosiesantos7
    rosiesantos7 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Good Luck,
    I'm also not new to this. I was on here before. ..I lost weight and now I've gained it all back. Not feeling well emotionally or physically because of the weight gain. I have no motivation for anything. Maybe some support well help me.
  • DEgal99
    DEgal99 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm always happy to have new friends and to motivate and be more motivated! Do, feel free to add me! Good luck with your journey!
  • dimplezbayb
    Options
    Hi I'm also 200lbs and my goal is to lose 50lbs as well, and just like you this is the biggest I've ever been. I hope you stay encouraged and don't give up. I don't really have a support group so maybe we can help each other stay motivated. Good Luck on your journey
    Options
    You can totally add me, too! I'd love support and will do my best to support you, too! Let's get motivated! Though I only have 4-6 lbs. left to lose, I'm finding that the closer I get to my goal, the more I want to give up. (Isn't that funny?) Maybe it's because the closer you get, the harder it becomes to lose the final few lbs. (Plateauing and all that stuff). And I also started the 30 Day Shred and have already lost an ENTIRE INCH off my waist, so I'm estatic.
  • j22yce
    j22yce Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You will get to your goal just believe in your self. You can count me in as support. I've put some on after a long holiday but back on the plan.
  • RonkyCats
    RonkyCats Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 80+ ish lbs and so far i'm 10lbs down! i love having new friends and new people to talk to so any one can add me if they want :smiley: