75 POUNDS GONE!

Options
I can't believe the transformation I've went through in 4 1/2 months!! I've lost 75 pounds so far and have about another 40 more pounds I would like to lose. I am off all blood pressure meds and feel amazing this is that smallest I've been in over 20 years. My wife has lost 36 pounds in that time too. I would be happy to answer any questions if anyone has any.
jg1nuww1s0hq.jpg

Replies

• kaylacarol1989
    kaylacarol1989 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great job, what exactly did you do to lose the weight?
  • supermancollector
    supermancollector Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    We make every calorie count, tried to eliminate processed foods, no more fast food, or alcohol. We exercise as a family and I'm looking forward to Summer and actually enjoying my life.
  • Saragirl2
    Saragirl2 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Nice to hear that you're all active together. Thanks for sharing your tips too!
  • Lucy8460
    Lucy8460 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow great job. Keep up the great work. What helped you lose so much weight
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Great work by both of you :) Is your wife a MFP user too?
  • supermancollector
    supermancollector Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes my wife uses MFP too. We are currently working on being more active as a family of an evening doing exercises and Yoga that we can all do together we challenged ourselves to do this for 30 days straight and then check our wait. I think by next week I'll be hunting down a scale LOL.
  • TnZMom
    TnZMom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Yay! Good job.
  • RainyDaysAgain
    RainyDaysAgain Posts: 69 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    That is great! It is is especially neat that you and your wife are losing weight together. I'm sure that makes the changes a little easier. :smile:
  • BigdogEMT
    BigdogEMT Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look fit and healthy!
  • opalsqueak007
    opalsqueak007 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    What a transformation - well done :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!