Help! (Fitbit flex)

Options
Hi all! My name is Sara. So I'm not very new to mfp but I just got a new FITBIT flex and I'm seeking advice! I feel like my steps are completely inaccurate my goal says its 10,000 steps (I haven't fine tuned anything yet I'm still very new to this thing) but on busy days at work I beat my goal easily!!! I don't believe that.. for one I work in a place where im constantly moving my hands and the one I wear my flex a lot! (A sandwich shop call "the sandwich spot" lol) so I'm wondering is there any other way I can get more accurate reading while I'm at work atleast? Im wearing it on my dominant hand as well (right) and its on that setting.. I've heard something about wearing it on the ankle is that ok to do will it work? Tia!

Replies

• annaasare
    annaasare Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hiya

I've started wearing mine on my ankle and feel it's been giving me a more accurate reading. Try it for a day and see how you feel x
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    You can go into the app and change the sensitivity of the band and which wrist you are wearing it on.
  • Zombieinkpot
    Zombieinkpot Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    I wore my flex on my ankle and I got a much more accurate reading. I recommend giving it a try.