30's Support & Motivation

Options
I have by the end of May to lose 12 lbs and get toned. I would like more friends to stay on me and be supportive. :)

Replies

• FitGeekery
    FitGeekery Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have an awesome support network on here so I know what a difference it can make. Good for you on reaching out!
  • BrideVD
    Options
    I'm 27.. Kind close to 30 :wink:. I'm losing weight and toning up for my wedding in May. Always love getting more friends & support. Anyone feel free to add me! Thanks and good luck to all!!
  • chocolatepeach
    chocolatepeach Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just want to loose about 10 to 12 pounds before may (toned)!! Count me in!
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    36 here... trying to lose last 14.4 lbs by end of June or sooner.. and well as tone up my entire body. Want to be in the best shape I have ever been. Have already lose close to 50 lbs.
  • jillmartins
    Options
    Going to be 37 here and feeling it! Need to lose 40 pounds just cause I want to be healthy for my family and want to look decent at the river. Lost 4% of my body fat with kick boxing, but couldn't do this due to shoulder injury, but can now and have gained all that back, so need a kick in the pants to get motivated again!
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies. :)
  • kori333
    kori333 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    33 here, mother of 4. Working on my last few lbs of baby weight from 20 months ago. (Ugh!) It's taking forever to lose this time. Would love some supportive friends who actually log in.
  • marbat
    marbat Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    charelg: Turning 30 in less then a month and my goal was to train for my first 5K in May and eat more healthy. So far 2 thumbs up. A bunch of coworkers are doing a weight loss challenge for about 2 months now and ends in April and it's been the best thing ever. We motivate each other and I am 2 months recording my food intake which for me is a huge accomplishment because I struggle to record and it's changed me for the best.