sweet cravings finally getting a clue

Options
VixFit2011
VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
I've always been what I call a "sweet freak" eating way too much sweets. Today at lunch I ate 1/2 apple and decided to dip it in caramel apple dip which I love. Wow!!! My body said "yuck" and I couldn't tolerate the sweetness! Yay!!! I think I've begun to quit the sweet cravings!

Replies

• allisoncook87
    allisoncook87 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    nice that's alway a good feeling!
  • emmigirl429
    emmigirl429 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Me too! I've always had a horrible sweet tooth but lately, it's been nonexistent :) It's weird because after dinner I feel like snacking or have a dessert but I'm not hungry and I don't want sugar. It's crazy! I don't know if it's the healthier lifestyle or what, but I like it!
  • rose1617
    rose1617 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Sure wish I had that happen. LOL.
    I could not eat sugar for weeks and not get that feeling when I eat it again. My body LOVES sugar lol.
    Congrats!
  • baderis07
    baderis07 Posts: 35
    Options
    I've gone through this too. I used to be able to eat Poptarts, whole candy bars, etc and now the sugar is almost overwhelming. I can do like the 100 calorie packs of stuff but that's it these days.
  • KimberSt
    KimberSt Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Boy, can I relate! I tried eating a desert when we went out to dinner recently and could only take a couple of bites as it made my tongue feel weird and I actually got dizzy. Won't be doing that again! Ate an apple when I got home instead.