Last Straw

Options
sbogle826
sbogle826 Posts: 8 Member
edited February 2015 in Success Stories
It was the fact that I was 24 years old and needed help from my boyfriend getting up. The pain in my chest that shot through my rib cage like a knife. My ankles that screamed under my weight. And the desire to ACTUALLY follow up on a New Years resolution!

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Wow!! you can do this!! Start logging everyday, make it a habit. Baby steps. After a week or so see if you can make any changes. Read these to get you started.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1296011/calorie-counting-101/p1

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1

I hope you feel better soon!! best wishes :)
  • kelfran1
    kelfran1 Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options
    MFP is a great place to find friends and support, so make sure you take full advantage.
    You're gonna rock this! (*)
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Jeez...that's a scary scenario at your age! Best of luck to you :)
  • rin080382
    rin080382 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    sbogle826 wrote: »
    It was the fact that I was 24 years old and needed help from my boyfriend getting up. The pain in my chest that shot through my rib cage like a knife. My ankles that screamed under my weight. And the desire to ACTUALLY follow up on a New Years resolution!

You can do it, take it one day at a time and you will get there :) Good luck
  • sbogle826
    sbogle826 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support, everyone! I feel like I'm definitely among friends!
  • IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    You can do it! If you want support along the way, feel free to add me to your friends list. I've got 100 pounds (& maintain ) to lose so I'm here forever.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You've got this!
  • kimzy132124
    kimzy132124 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Keep at it. Add a lot of friends for support :) I don't have a lot on here but slowly trying to find people I connect with. Feel free to add me. Over the course of about three years I'm down 60 lbs. slow and steady is the way to go. You didn't gain it over night and you won't loose it over night :) good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!