hi every one its getting tuff now

Options
Hi everyone looking for a bit of support I'm down 2 stone 5 pound but it's getting tuff now...anybody else feel the same ??

Replies

• rkulich
    rkulich Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    The pounds definitely get more stubborn as you go... Just have to keep adjusting your calories in/calories out. Sometimes a good few days of cheating helps rev up that metabolism...
  • timeforsue
    Options
    I agree with rkulich. When you get stuck like that try eating one "bad" meal. I know it goes against everything we are trying to acomplish but it has worked for me...good luck!
  • tayl0rj0hns0n8133
    Options
    Tough lol
  • PurpleYFronts
    PurpleYFronts Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hi Kelvin, if only dropping it was as easy as putting it on, this diet/exercise lark would be a breeze:) Nevermind though, there's plenty of support for you about these forums if you need it. Feel free to add me and I'll do my best to keep you pushing forward and motivated:)
  • kozinskey
    kozinskey Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Have you recalculated your calorie goal? If you've lost that much weight your BMR is probably lower.

If it's mental toughness you need, whip out some photos and look at how far you've come. Or go for a run and compare how it feels now as opposed to how it would have felt when you started. Or go clothes shopping B)
  • kelvinabley
    kelvinabley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks for the response guys and girls...I'm felling more motivated already thanks for the thoughts I will get to work on your ideas thanks again