Am i not eating enough or am I eating too much

Options
Help please, I have been at this for a while not and pretty much my tracker hasn't moved. I started with the 1200 calories a day and I wasn't loosing I thought maybe I wasn't eating enough so MFP has put me at 1360 calories a day, and I'm still not loosing. I'm eating healthy food, drinking more than my 8 glasses of water a day, and trying to exercise 2-3-4 times a week.
Does anyone have an opinion, its very frustraiting to be stuck at them ame weight for what feels like forever, even when you feel like you doing everything right to lose.

Replies

• NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Do you feel any better?

I haven't lost any weight, but I feel a bit tighter...I'm just going to keep going...

I feel like I look better too....
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I just went back through your diary and every day you are under by at least 200 calories, often way less. Try eating all of your calories (exercise too) and see if that doesn't help. Your net calories are WAY low.
  • misroz31
    misroz31 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Your protien is really low and your carbs are really high, that may be a factor especially if you are not working them off.
  • natskedat
    natskedat Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    You've got to be eating back your exercise calories. MFP builds in a calorie deficit, so your daily goal is something you should try and reach every day. You'll probably notice weight loss when you eat more. Counter-intuitive, but it's the way your body works.
  • igora_soma
    igora_soma Posts: 486
    Options
    On some days your sodium is quite high. That can definitely impact the way weight comes off. Your diary looks yummy though!
  • philssis
    philssis Posts: 28
    Options
    Make sure you're eating enough and make sure you vary your fitness routine. Confuse your muscles, make sure you're working out hard and building sexy muscles! Good luck!
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    You are not eating enough. MFP has set you 1390 you ate 1200 then you burned 270 that leaves you with barely 1000 for the day, another day I looked at was worse.
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Eat all of your 1360 and at least some of your exercise cals. I'd also track your sugars. Too much sugar = no movement on the scale! I tend to not worry about fruit & milk sugars a whole lot (they're natural), but anything else refined or processed I try to cut out.
  • Trezzy
    Trezzy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You eat under your calorie goal AND you don't track Friday-Sunday. Try tracking what you eat and drink everday!
  • ciege77
    ciege77 Posts: 60
    Options
    I agree with the previous posts about your NET calories need to be above 1200. If you're eating 1200 and working off 200, you're only netting 1000 calories, which is possibly not enough to keep your metabolism from slowing down.

Also, what kind of intervals are you weighing yourself? Your weight fluctuates too much from day to day. Try weighing yourself once, MAYBE twice a week, and get some measuring tape and check your measurements. Maybe you're toning up but don't notice it if you can't see the results on the scale.
  • ofccat
    ofccat Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else. Try eating all your daily calories and most of your exercise calories.