On Day 2 and would love some friends to share this experience and support each other :)

Options
Hi Guy's,
As in the title I am on day 2, and a MFP newbie so would like loads of Pals to share the experience!!

:smiley:

Replies

• gretch4mykids
    gretch4mykids Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Wayne..... I'm on day 2 as well & can't even figure out how to post a message so I'm replying to you to see if this will work! I'm excited about this commitment I've made to myself. I have 30 lbs. to lose. Good luck!
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I have 30 pounds to lose as well. I have been here on and off for a couple of years. i have done other weight loss programs along with this one. would love to add both of you for support and motivation!!
  • gretch4mykids
    gretch4mykids Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Vada..... thanks for friending me!
  • davidp2711
    davidp2711 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi Wayne fr sent Anyone else feel free to add
  • waynebeverley
    Options
    Hi guy's
    Thanks for all your friend requests B)
  • cloloko
    cloloko Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm new and on day 11. Feel free to friend me :D
  • michellelhodges123
    michellelhodges123 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Please add..lol, still figuring how everything works on iPad...not sure if can send fr..haven't found how yet! Have at least 30 to loose!
  • 1JoshG
    1JoshG Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm on day two myself and have at least 40 to lose. The good news is I have no trouble drinking water lol. Feel free to add me!
  • bebebug83
    Options
    Day 1 and looking forward to day 2, but still getting use to this thingy :#
  • karolinaisbored
    karolinaisbored Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • dawn01
    dawn01 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. I'm a loner and new too. Day 3 for me.
  • Gueyane
    Gueyane Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just made the decision to put down the fork and step away from the cake!
  • Mikey_Irish
    Mikey_Irish Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm on day five and seems like a great tool with the diary and calorie calculator. I've logged every day and read the different threads on diet and new folks. Haven't ventured too far yet. Feel free to add me to your friends list.
  • Stardust620
    Stardust620 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 and so far not doing too bad, but could be doing better. Welcome and good luck!
  • slimmergalpal
    slimmergalpal Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hi to All ! Anyone can add me if you would like . Have been on here a while, had a set-back, but ready to go again. Good luck to everyone !! =)
  • fatnomore201220132014
    Options
    Hey all, I've been on here for quite a while, lost about 40 lbs, had a few setbacks and I'm giving it another try. Feel free to add! :)