Big girl with a big goal, looking for similar MFP friends :)

Options
Hi,
I'm Olivia, I'm a 21 year old student. I'm 5'1 and I'm about 126kg atm, have been overweight all my life and probably at my highest weight ever right now. Have had some rocky attempts to lose weight over the past few years, lowest weight while dieting/losing weight was about 80kg. I'd ideally like to get down to maybe 50-55kg. I'm getting more n more conscious of the effect my weight has on my health, so really wanna put the work in and get myself where I need to be.

Sooo, any other big girls out there with a lot to lose? Similar stories, weights, etc., for mutual support and guidance, keeping each other in check and under pressure to do our best. :)

Replies

• unstoppable1966
    unstoppable1966 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Same here girly. Feel free to add me ☺️
  • LindseysHarris
    LindseysHarris Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm trying for 57 lbs right now but really Need to lose like 85 overall. Add me if you'd like.
  • OliviaAmazing
    OliviaAmazing Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    added you both! xx
  • mommazach
    mommazach Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm with you, 42 yo mother of 5. Need to lose 60 more lbs. Add me if you like. I love the support of others too.
  • honeydew38mj
    honeydew38mj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Olivia, I know the struggle! I started at 242lbs current weight 182lbs my goal is 160lbs.Its hard but stay focused MFP and postive feedback can get you there! Good luck!
  • MelimelCoco
    MelimelCoco Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site but I feel we're quite alike. Lets support each other :smile:

• justinee927
    justinee927 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    add me anyone!
  • spwilki
    spwilki Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, feel free to add me, I need to lose around 60lbs.
  • norelmsuarez
    norelmsuarez Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 30 lbs in last 4 1/2 months need at least 30 more to go by aug! Add me :wink:
  • RonkyCats
    RonkyCats Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and looking to lose about 80+ ish lbs. I'm really motivated persistent to get this off me haha You guys can add me. I love new friends to talk to :smile:
  • PurpleYFronts
    PurpleYFronts Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Anyone needing a buddy to push them on or listen when the chips are down, feel free to add me:) Everyone needs the encouragement, myself included but we're all in this together:D
  • whitetiger30
    whitetiger30 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've just started my journey too like u I've struggled all my life I'm hoping to lose 110lb would love the support and to support u on your journey :smile: f/r sent
  • linja84
    linja84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me if u like :)
  • Shahs31
    Shahs31 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) that goes for everyone else to :) x
  • asanders4012
    asanders4012 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I'm trying to lose 60 lbs. to start off with. Add me if you want.
  • SojournerYouth
    SojournerYouth Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! In the same boat. I'm adding those of you who said everyone can add, but if you didn't, add me :)
  • janicevk
    janicevk Posts: 13 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Hi ladies, i'm also working towards a big loss and looking to chat with others. Over 50 lbs lost but slowing down over the last month.
  • barbara8319
    barbara8319 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone 33 years old here. I've lost 60 pounds over the last 2 years. I need to lose 60 more. Add me if you want too.