What a 70lb weight loss looks like on a 5'8" 54yr old female!

Options
124»

Replies

• JerseyChic76
    JerseyChic76 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    what a wonderful accomplishment! you look great!
  • Sandra_Curtis
    Sandra_Curtis Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Hiking is the activity I enjoy most, and I know it will be even more enjoyable at a lighter weight.

When backpacking I usually carry a pack weighing about 30lbs. After losing weight, it's like losing almost 2.5 packs! Hard to imagine. Add to that the increased strength and endurance! I'm not sure how I was able to hike at my SW!
  • Sandra_Curtis
    Sandra_Curtis Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I continue my journey and am also looking for support and inspiration. Before I posted this "What a 70lb weight loss means" post, I only looked to folks who's goals were achieved. Most were young and often illuminated my physical limitations and my bad food habits. Yes, I've improved immensely regarding nutrition and exercise, but I forget to give myself credit for what I've already accomplished. I'm now discovering how much more I can learn by adding friends my age and/or people who are somewhere on the path I've made. It provides me inspiration and humility. I need that. Please feel free to friend me. I'd appreciate the continued support!
  • cmyselfnu50
    cmyselfnu50 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Inspiring
  • indianarose2
    indianarose2 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations!! Needed to see that post. Thanks for sharing!!!
  • SilverRose89
    SilverRose89 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Absolutely inspirational, well done!

PS, your new kitchen looks awesome too :flowerforyou:
  • Terriselj
    Terriselj Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • uvi5
    uvi5 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Wow, so inspiring!
  • SkinnyCat39
    SkinnyCat39 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Thank you for being an inspiration! I'm happy for you. :)
  • hezemakiah
    hezemakiah Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Congratulations on better health because of your hard work!!!!
  • polargurl13
    polargurl13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing Congratulations!!!! Makes me want to try even harder seeing that someone of my age group ( no disrespect to the lesser ages intended) to be able to accomplish so much. Thank you so much for posting this... I have sent you a friend request which I hope you will accept I could sure use the motivation and support. And the remodel does look great :smiley:
  • ExcelWithMel
    ExcelWithMel Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hey you look GREAT! So nice to see such a great success story. I am also 5'8" and my ultimate goal weight is between 159-164. I've been in the mid-160s before so I know I can get there again.

Major kudos to you!
  • jnzeller
    jnzeller Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Bravo!
  • MonaLisaLianne
    MonaLisaLianne Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Lady, you freakin' ROCK!!! At this rate, you'll live to be 95 years old. =)
  • luhman
    luhman Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!
  • roxannecarriere
    roxannecarriere Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and it's great to hear the other benefits to your health as well!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!