New-ish

Options
I live in a tiny town in Iowa and it's nearly impossible to find a consistent workout buddy/motivator. I have serious weight loss goals but have a hard time sticking with this logging everything for more than a few weeks. If there is someone out there that is a positive uplifting and motivational person who feels like being helpful, I would love for you to add me and help inspire me to meet my goals.

I'm willing to do all the work, I just need to feel like there is someone in my corner sometimes when I am struggling to stay in track!! Thank you!!

24/F 5'3" CW: 162, GW: 120

Replies

• StellaElla14
    Options
    My GW is 120 too! I have less to lose, but would love someone on my team!
  • lpr13dd
    lpr13dd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm late coming into this post but I know how you feel living in a tiny Iowa town myself, actually I live outside of a tiny Iowa town so that makes it worse. I am a lot heavier than you but feel free to add this fellow Iowan if you want :) I need the motivation and I'll try to help motivate too!
  • gates49512
    gates49512 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Not sure what kind of motivation I can bring to the table (no pun intended) but Iowa native would love to help if I can. Both racheleads and Ipr13dd you can add me to friend list if you would like. Depending where you live, maybe I know someone close by that could help too.