SORRY IN ADVANCE!!

Options
MissAnjy
MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
I feel like i'm getting so flipping repetitive lol but I just want some advice here because I'm NOT A PRO :)

I'm currently doing ChaLEAN extreme and C25K simultaneously. I plan to finish this program out & then I've just ordered Turbofire.
My original plan was to finish CLX and then start Turbofire and then AFTER completion of turbofire, do the hybrid of both. I wanted to do it this way because I want to be familiar with both programs and complete both in their entirety before I mix and match them. Then, I got to thinking. If I go from strength training to strictly a cardio based program ..... will i lose the muscle i gained from CLX? That's my concern now. I didn't really want to jump right into the hybrid because I've read on a beachbody forum that you should familiarize yourself with both complete programs before matching and I totally agree, but I also don't want to undo the work I'm currently doing with CLX.

Could anyone give me some sound advice about what I should do here?

If I do TF after CLX will it undo my results, or will it just burn the fat away to show the results of CLX more? Any advice from people who are more familiar with this stuff would be great because i'm clueless.

Suggestions please!!! thanks

Replies

• RochelleBlack
    Options
    I had the same concerns. And I know for a fact you need to work to keep the muscle you've built. So I would go ahead and do the hybrid. OR make sure you do some other type of strength training while you are doing TurboFire.

That's my advice.
  • simplynila
    simplynila Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I had the same concerns. And I know for a fact you need to work to keep the muscle you've built. So I would go ahead and do the hybrid. OR make sure you do some other type of strength training while you are doing TurboFire.

That's my advice.

Whole Heartedly Agree!
  • texastae1010
    texastae1010 Posts: 165
    Options
    Ok this is what I am doing lol I also read the same info on the BB message boards I am doing the TF and I am doing the CLX at the same time not a hybrid but I don't do the Cardio from CLX I am not doing the hyrbid in the TF book I sat down and matched up my days meaning I am not doing the TF core if it falls on the same day as the ab ripper (??) in CLX..because I feel better doing cardio and some weights not I have only been doing this a few days but I don't feel my workout is complete unless I do cardio and some resistance training throughout the week....I am not thinking it is a bad thing it seems to go pretty well together to be honest. Just my two cents might not have been much help at all
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Umm, could you be over-thinking this one? Just relax!
  • kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Wish I had the committment to think that far in advance - I'm more of a "ONE DAY AT A TIME" person. I get too stressed out if I plan too far in advance.