What am I doing wrong?

Options
124»

Replies

• Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Just remember that you didn't gain the weight quickly and you won't lose it quickly. 12 pounds since January is a great loss. Some weeks you'll lose and some you won't. Just don't give up!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Good job on the food scale. Weigh everything! Remember, patience is key, it will come.
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    You have no worries. Keep doing what you are doing.
    You aren't packing on muscle. you will continue to lose. Totally normal to stall
    I would recommend eating a bit more, especially with all that cardio

You are doing great...keep rocking it
  • fevrale
    fevrale Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    khristiana wrote: »
    So far, it's been working great! I'm actually noticing differences in serving size, but in my favor. Example, I buy 6oz pieces of salmon from the seafood department, but weighing it this weekend it was only a 5 oz piece!

I have a feeling this will REALLY kick things in high gear for me. Thanks!

Whaaaa...those sneaky seafood counter people. You should tell them they sold you 5 oz for the price of 6 ;)
  • khristiana
    khristiana Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi again,

It's been a few weeks since I bought the food scale, and things are moving along full steam ahead! I'm losing weight consistently now, and that makes me so happy!

Thanks everyone...
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Hi again,

It's been a few weeks since I bought the food scale, and things are moving along full steam ahead! I'm losing weight consistently now, and that makes me so happy!

Thanks everyone...

Awesomness! Congrats :flowerforyou:

• TiffanyR71
    TiffanyR71 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Great to hear, keep it up! I would also recommend a tape measure, so you have more than one measure of how your loss is going. Sometimes weight loss will slow down, but the inches are still coming off…
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    Hi again,

Thanks everyone...

nice…!

glad to hear!
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    Well done, OP!
  • khristiana
    khristiana Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    TiffanyR71 wrote: »
    Great to hear, keep it up! I would also recommend a tape measure, so you have more than one measure of how your loss is going. Sometimes weight loss will slow down, but the inches are still coming off…

I've got a tape measure and I've measured myself 3 times since January. So far I've lost 1 inch off my hips and .5 inch off my waist!

Slow but sure...