Need some support :) taking friends

Options
Currently 5ft weighing 150.. Really want to lose 25lbs in 3 months ... Hope it's possible . If anyone would like to input on this would really appreciate some tips and ideas

Replies

• courtjean81
    Options
    Take one day at a time girlie. I'm getting married in July and I need to lose 20 by June. That's when my dress goes into alterations. It's tough staying on track...well for me anyways. I just started the paleo diet on Monday. I really hope it's possible too to lose 20 lbs, but as long as the work and dedication is put in i bet its possible. My biggest hurdle is gonna be not drinking on the wknd. Oh well tho!
    Again one day at a time is what I stick by. If u fall off...get back on. Try to get weight-lifting in at least 3 days a wk also. ..I'm doing les mills pump at home...good videos! Oh and prep your meals the night before or whenever is best. Good luck! You can do it!!
  • Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    2lbs a week is pretty good. I am very happy anytime I lose 2lbs in a week. I think it will be very hard but you can do it if you use your calories wisely, eat really clean and get plenty of exercise. Don't make the mistake of going too low in calories.