Looking for the older ladies

Options
hi .. I'm looking to adding some new friends , but am looking for the older lady , and is pretty loaded !!!
I've been on here a few months and think the more older mature woman are so much better for support and motivation , they tend to have good diets and eat more than 1000 cals unlike a lot of people I come across ...
So if your on the older side and let's say have a few quid send me a request

Replies

• lisab553
    Options
    Hi Parkes u look so attractive I would love to b your friend I love mcds n take a ways I have a fair bit of money n have kids hahaha
  • fobs13
    fobs13 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Glad I'm on your list of friends already. You really support us older wealthy ladies. Glad you tell us how to spend our food budget wisely and how we can include caviar and truffles in a balanced diet and still lose weight. You are the best and urge all wealthy older ladies to add you!
  • leesyloo78
    leesyloo78 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Parkes1993 wrote: »
    hi .. I'm looking to adding some new friends , but am looking for the older lady , and is pretty loaded !!!
    I've been on here a few months and think the more older mature woman are so much better for support and motivation , they tend to have good diets and eat more than 1000 cals unlike a lot of people I come across ...

Not sure I fit your credentials......but I like cheese ?
  • Parkes1993
    Parkes1993 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Cheese .... Umm I'm looking for friends tbh not really looking for cheese lovers ... But thanks anyway
  • Parkes1993
    Parkes1993 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Only had a few fr ... Come on ladies where U hiding lol
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    This is the weirdest thread I've read in a while!
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    lmao
  • chickens678
    Options
    Parkes1993 wrote: »

• tricia7673
    tricia7673 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Is this for real?
  • samanthamarkham8
    samanthamarkham8 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Gutted lol
  • michellelhodges123
    michellelhodges123 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Lol..to funny. Married! But..do EAT! And..more than 1000 cal...trying to curb the carb addict in me..add away
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    What's a quid worth?
  • curlylocks302
    curlylocks302 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Are you speaking in some code I don't get? "Cheese lovers"? And was the serious?
  • w0den
    w0den Posts: 84
    Options
    Uhhhhh :\