looking to lose 100lbs n need friends

Options
Hi I am 32 and a mother of 3. I am currently at my heaviest 130kgs, I don't know what that is in lbs, but it can't be a nice number.
Its now or never, I have given up drinking and smoking for a year now, but have packed on a whole lot of extra baggage. So I went n got my bloods done to check for diabetes, n turns out I don't have diabetes but my liver function is high. Possibly due to fatty liver. Surely cant be from alcohol I only use to drink once a week/fortnight. Sometimes months in between. ??? So I have an ultrasound on the 18 march n will find out what's going on. So yea add me :blush:

Replies

• hamach33
    hamach33 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Over a year of not drinking or smoking is AMAZING! Congratulations :smile: Sending you a request.
  • wecampbell3
    Options
    Wtg! Prayers for a good report on your liver!
  • Aniwani32
    Aniwani32 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks chickies <3
  • aliciakirkland
    aliciakirkland Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Praying for good news.
  • Aniwani32
    Aniwani32 Posts: 18 Member
    Options

Thankyou
  • Ashliejo1326
    Ashliejo1326 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Got 90lbs left to loose! Would be glad to provide support and encouragement! :)
  • mom2322
    mom2322 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've lost 28lbs... 72 more to go... I could definitely use some friends for encouragement. I hope all is well with you, and I wish nothing but good news. I must say you really are amazing. No drinking or smoking for 1year!!! That's wonderful!! Even though I've never smoked, and not really a drinker, I know people that smoke like 4 packs of cigs a day!!! It's crazy!! So huge congrats to you!! :smile:
  • saramatthews919
    saramatthews919 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Wow well done to all of you that's amazing weight loss :D
  • kaypor87
    Options
    Feel free to add me... Just joined back on the site today.
    I'm looking to gradually lose weight as I'm breastfeeding a 5week old baby at the moment. Therefore I'm not on a drastic diet..am just trying to eat well and regularly. My six week check up is next week after having my second son so once I've been given the Ok by doctor I will be getting back to the gym but I'm just doing light exercise such as walks till then. I'm 184lbs at 5ft 3 and aiming to lose approx 60lb. I definitely need motivating whilst so tired that I'm craving comfort food!
    Good luck with your goal!
  • becky512
    becky512 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm BF my four week old baby! I already started back at the gym with cardio and weights. Hoping to loose about 35 pounds. Good Luck to you!
  • ladymedic17638
    Options
    Evenhanded! I've got about 150lbs to go so in there with ya! Add me!
  • haleythiessen
    haleythiessen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I am Haley. I am 36 and I have 125 lbs to lose so I am taking help anywhere I can get it! When the scale hit 300 I curled up in bed for a few days but I am better now and determined to get to it! I wish you all good luck and you can feel free to add me! Looks like I need to upload a picture too!
  • TheEvilQueen13
    Options
    Good morning!
    My namesake Laura and when I started I had about 111 to lose. Now I have 98! I wanna do it the right way this time, lifestyle versus "dieting". Unfortunately, I did recently come up with diabetes. I'm really hoping that by losing the weight and improving my diet, I can reverse that little bit of awfulness. I don't know how to add people on my phone, but maybe I can figure it out on the computer!