Fitness friends wanted!

Options
Hi, I'm Kate, I'm 30 and I'm trying to get the bikini body I've always dreamed of! Looking for like minded friends to encourage and be inspired by!

Replies

• snookb276
    snookb276 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi Kate. I'm Kelly. I'm looking for some friends to share my fitness journey. I've hit my weight goal and am now trying to get more fit with yoga, riding and walk/running on occasion. The quest for a "better bikini body" spoke to me. Lol. Want to be friends?
  • kelseykmurphy
    kelseykmurphy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm Kelsey and trying to reach my goal weight after having 2 little ones (2 & 8 months). I have a beach trip coming up in July and am ready to start looking hot again :) always looking for new friends!
  • ebonieza
    Options

Hi Kelly and Kelsey thanks for your messags :)

Well done for hitting your weight goal Kelly! I'm also a fan of yoga, I also do classes at the gym and run when the weathers warmer.

Aww 2 little ones must keep you running around all day Kelsey! I'd love to share tips on getting an amazing bikini body.

I'll add you both as friends :)
  • kaypor87
    Options
    You can add me if you like... I have just joined today. I have a 5week old that I'm breastfeeding so am not on a drastic diet but trying to eat healthy and not skip meals. I'm doing light exercise till my 6week checkup next week then hopefully doctors give me the Ok to hit the gym again. Needing to lose approx 60lbs. Desperate for a bikini body and to get back into my old clothes! :)
  • Grubworm1943
    Grubworm1943 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    im cassi! 24, and trying to get the bikini body ive never had. first i have a ton of weight to lose though. feel free to add me!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Dawn. I'm 37 and trying to get to pre-pregnancy weight (my third baby is 9 months) and hopefully look good in a bikini (not that I get much chance to wear one in England lol).

I've logged on MFP for not far off 1000 days now eeek. I was at goal weight then decided to have a third baby :)

Feel free to add me.
  • simone_slims_down
    Options
    hey everyone im simone, 24 in SA im only just back on MFP after baby 2 (now 4 months) ive lost 10kgs since xmas with another 20 to go.. im 90% clean eating and log exercise from my polar. im also BF my baby boy. feel free to add me or find me on instagram @simone_slims_down love to meet like minded positive people :)
  • faji2015
    faji2015 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am 19. I am looking forward to have some motivational friends. Need to be 62 kgs. Right now i m 76. Good luck with ur goals. Have lost 4 kgs in one month. I started my weight loss challenge last month. It's my new year resolution .
  • mto1211
    Options
    Hi I'm Mary and am trying to get back in shape after having a couple a back surgeries and a neck surgery several yrs ago that made me afraid to exercise. I have been at this for 3 weeks now. I use the treadmill everyday and have a personal trainer 2 times a week. My goal is to lose over 50 pds so I'm here for the long haul if you want to be friends!
  • raspberryk
    raspberryk Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Trying to watch what I eat post pregnancy, breastfeeding my 4 week old and always STARVING, really hard to reach for healthy food at the moment! xx
  • sdado1013
    sdado1013 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    ebonieza wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Kate, I'm 30 and I'm trying to get the bikini body I've always dreamed of! Looking for like minded friends to encourage and be inspired by!

Hi Kate I added you :)
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am working to get my body back after a series of surgeries. I am always looking for more friends!
  • ebonieza
    Options
    Hey all, thanks so much for your replies! Everyone has such an amazing story to tell, I'll be adding you all as friends. So inspired by those of you who have reached their goal weight. I get close to it and then always gone of track! I'm finding working out 3 times a week and skipping lots of my day snacking is making a difference, only a few weeks in tho :smile: